Out of the Blues: 3 simple strategies to understanding and relieving mood swings, depression and anxiety with holistic nutrition.
Are you mood issues affecting your productivities, your relationships, your health, and holding you back from showing up in life at your best? You have tried medications – they got rid of the fluctuations, but they also “flatten” out your emotions, and make you feel “not quite yourself”… Are you looking for holistic and lasting solutions that do not have any side effects, and can benefit you for a life time with minimal cost?
Join Patricia O’Laughlin, Marriage and Family Therapist and Ling Wong, Holistic Nutrition and Wellness Coach, to uncover the underlying causes of mood swings, depression, and anxiety.
In this 60-minute no-cost teleseminar, you will learn about:
- Signs of depression and anxiety
- Personal risks factors that lead to mood issues
- 3 nutritionally-related reasons behind mood swings, depressions and anxiety
- Top 6 nutrients for mood regulation
- Top 10 “good mood food”
- Signs that indicate the need for intervention beyond coping skills
Can’t make the call live? Sign up anyway so that we can send you the recording!
When: Monday October 24, 2011 2:30pm PST